12 Reasons To Get A Lawyer On Your Side
- Your employer tells you your injury isn’t covered by workers’ compensation.
- The insurance company denies your claim.
- Your current job made a pre-existing injury worse.
- You are currently receiving Social Security Disability benefits.
- You plan to use Medicare in the near future.
- You were laid off or fired immediately after your injury or accident.
- You don’t think you are getting all of the workers’ compensation benefits you deserve.
- You were injured by a third party (someone other than your employer or a co-worker).
- You think your injury may keep you from going back to work at all.
- Even though your claim was accepted, some of your medical bills haven’t been paid.
- Your doctor has said you can go back to work, but you are still struggling with mobility or pain, and you don’t think you’ll be able to perform your job in the same capable manner as before.
- You were released to go back to work, but you suspect you will need more medical treatment in the future.
Let An Experienced Attorney Provide The Key Information You Need
When you call Leep, Tescher, Helfman and Zanze, you can arrange to speak with Mr. Helfman over the phone or in person at the Shasta County office. He will listen to the facts of your case, review any documents with you and strategize about how to move your claim forward. The goal is to provide the key information you need to successfully navigate the process without being taken advantage of by the insurance adjusters.
“I enjoy practicing law because I find great satisfaction in helping other people. I enjoy making an impact on their lives.” – Attorney Ben Helfman