12 Reasons To Get A Lawyer On Your Side
Do you really need an attorney to help you pursue workers’ compensation benefits? At Leep, Tescher, Helfman and Zanze in Redding, California, we certainly believe so. Here are 12 situations in which engaging the help of a lawyer can prove invaluable:
- Your employer tells you your injury isn’t covered by workers’ compensation.
- The insurance company denies your claim.
- Your current job made a pre-existing injury worse.
- You are currently receiving Social Security Disability benefits.
- You plan to use Medicare in the near future.
- You were laid off or fired immediately after your injury or accident.
- You don’t think you are getting all of the workers’ compensation benefits you deserve.
- You were injured by a third party (someone other than your employer or a co-worker).
- You think your injury may keep you from going back to work at all.
- Even though your claim was accepted, some of your medical bills haven’t been paid.
- Your doctor has said you can go back to work, but you are still struggling with mobility or pain, and you don’t think you’ll be able to perform your job in the same capable manner as before.
- You were released to go back to work, but you suspect you will need more medical treatment in the future.
Let Us Provide The Key Information You Need
When you call Leep, Tescher, Helfman and Zanze, you can arrange to speak with us over the phone or in person at our Shasta County office. We will listen to the facts of your case, review any documents with you and strategize about how to move your claim forward. Our goal is to provide the key information you need to successfully navigate the process without being taken advantage of by the insurance adjusters.
“I enjoy practicing law because I find great satisfaction in helping other people. I enjoy making an impact on their lives.” – Attorney Ben Helfman
The initial consultation is free, so call us today at 530-710-8522. You can also reach us by email. Se habla español.