Leep, Tescher, Helfman and Zanze
A Redding firm focused exclusively on workers’ compensation law
Call 530-710-8522
Menu / Navigate

June 2018 Archives

Why should I report my workplace injury in California?

If you suffer an injury on the job, especially if it is not a necessarily serious injury, you may be wondering if you should report it to your employer. Many employees choose not to report workplace injuries because they fear they may lose their job or experience other forms of retaliation by their employer. 


Leep, Tescher, Helfman and Zanze
1440 West St.
P.O. Box 992437
Redding, CA 96001

Phone: 530-710-8522
Fax: 530-241-2219
Redding Law Office Map

Send Us A Message

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Back to Top